• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woman drove 2 miles with man on windshield

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A woman who drove 2 miles through a Los Angeles suburb with a dying man on her windshield says she can't remember hitting him.

Driver with man on windshield says she panicked
I don't see how anyone could drive this far with someone on their windshield and not remember hitting them. Unless she had more drugs in her system than claiming. Other motorists had to tell her to pull over. I don't understand not stopping when you have someone on your vehicle that is obviously dying. Personally I think she deserves what she gets and I have no sympathy for her.

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
Unbelievable. Truly.

She really should get the book thrown at her. There's no way she should have driven that car with that amount of alcohol in her, and she's in no fit state to be counselling others about drugs and alcohol. Seriously, this is beyond nuts.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
What got me is she said she didn't remember hitting him and thought he fell out of the air. I'm thinking so if he fell out of the air that means you don't have to stop. The woman has to be the biggest idiot ever.