Woman Born With Two Vaginas

Iris

rainbow 11!
The girl with two vaginas

Suffering periods that lasted up to 21 days and finding sex difficult, Lauren Williams knew that something was wrong.

The 28-year-old from Chingford, Essex, was stunned to discover she had been born with a rare medical condition, which left her with two vaginas, two wombs and two cervixes.
WOW. That is just crazy. I'd like to see a diagram of them because I can't really imagine two and how they described it was kind of confusing.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm sure she was thrilled about this...
I would have to hope that some sort of plastic surgery could probably fix that up though. I mean hell if we can turn a Penis into a Vagina..... why couldn't we take a Baseball Glove Sized Vagina and shrink it to normal human standards.

I would have to hope that some sort of plastic surgery could probably fix that up though. I mean hell if we can turn a Penis into a Vagina..... why couldn't we take a Baseball Glove Sized Vagina and shrink it to normal human standards.

According to the story she was able to have sex with her boyfriend two weeks after the surgery and he..umm...hasn't been heard from since.

Kidding, it didn't say he fell in or anything, but, they are no longer together. It sounds as though she's much happier now and I'm sure that's all that matters.

Man if they never did the surgery, I'd try to get her phone number...

But yeah, they actually have vaginoplasty surgery that is basically nothing short of plastic surgery for your vagina. It's optimal for women who have given multiple births, and can *ostensibly* make it seem like it was before ever having had kids. I just don't think it can possibly feel the same; kinda like the difference between fake boobs and big real boobs.