Woman Born With Two Vaginas

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Iris, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

The girl with two vaginas

WOW. That is just crazy. I'd like to see a diagram of them because I can't really imagine two and how they described it was kind of confusing.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm sure she was thrilled about this...

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Bloody hell, having one is bad enough i'd probably kill myself if i had two. Poor woman.

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

OMG ... i don't want to imagine about how she felt when she found out about her 2 vaginas !!

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I wonder what kind of sex life she's living right now.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I would have to hope that some sort of plastic surgery could probably fix that up though. I mean hell if we can turn a Penis into a Vagina..... why couldn't we take a Baseball Glove Sized Vagina and shrink it to normal human standards.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

According to the story she was able to have sex with her boyfriend two weeks after the surgery and he..umm...hasn't been heard from since.

Kidding, it didn't say he fell in or anything, but, they are no longer together. It sounds as though she's much happier now and I'm sure that's all that matters.

icegoat63 likes this.
  8. thrillhouse22

thrillhouse22 THRILLHO

Man if they never did the surgery, I'd try to get her phone number...

But yeah, they actually have vaginoplasty surgery that is basically nothing short of plastic surgery for your vagina. It's optimal for women who have given multiple births, and can *ostensibly* make it seem like it was before ever having had kids. I just don't think it can possibly feel the same; kinda like the difference between fake boobs and big real boobs.

9. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

[​IMG]

..Sorry I had to.

This is very strange, I've never heard of anything even remotely like this happening to anyone.

10. thrillhouse22

thrillhouse22 THRILLHO

Jesus Twitch, you almost just made me shoot milk out my nose, and I haven't had milk in a week.