Wolf's Rain

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Greywolf, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Greywolf

Greywolf Registered Member

Ok, now being me, what were your thoughts on this Anime series? "Wolf's Rain" Was it ok, was the ending what you expected, was the ending suck-ish? You tell me, I post along the way.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

First, what do you mean you being you? I don't get it.

Secondly, it isn't a long series, and I only saw it on adult swim when it actually showed anime the entire time a few years back. I saw about 75% of it. It was awesome. Still want to see the ending, though. No idea how it ends.

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I only saw a few episodes here and there.

Personally I found it very unimpressive. I wasn't really that engrossed in the anime. But I did hear the ending was sad and tragic. Which I suppose makes it more realistic than a lot of other anime which have no ending, or a happy one.

Major likes this.
  4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I haven't seen this yet. I've heard a lot of good things about it from my brother. It's his fav anime so I should probably dl it soon and watch it. See if it's any good.

5. Greywolf

Greywolf Registered Member

By "Now being me" I mean, the serious me, the one that cuts to the chase fast and easy. That's the me I'm being on this thread...

Wolf's Rain, for e, was one of the best series I've seen so far... I'm not into tragedies, but yes, that ending suited the series very well.

6. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

I thought it was a really good series. did you know it was made by the same production company that did Cowboy Bebop? Of course I find wolves interesting to begin with. I once heard that there was an OVA for wolf's rain but I'm not sure if that is true.