• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Multi-Console Wolfenstein: The New Order

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Has anyone played this yet? I got it for ps4 last tuesday, and I beat it yesterday. Amazing game I found. It seemed a nice amalgamation between the classic wolfenstein games you love, and the new style/theme shooters have been taking on in the last years.

I didn't like the ending but I never like the ending of any video game haha.

The great thing is, there's all kinds of things to collect in the game, and such, so I can play through it multiple times to try and find all the secrets, just like in the old games. Secret rooms and such. Lots of exploring, without out being all crazy open world n shit.

Basically I found it to be a lot of fun.

How about yourselves?

(Also, limited copies of the game come with a Beta invite for the new doom game coming out, so I'm very pleased about that :p)

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've only watched playthroughs but it looks amazing. I almost caved and bought it this week but I think I'll wait until my bonus next month. I grew up on Wolfenstein 3D among other titles so it would be awesome to return.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Unity has it and loves it. I watched a little bit of it and it does look really awesome. I played a lot of the original Wolfenstein growing up so whenever I get the PS4, I'll get this.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I bought this and Watch Dogs last night. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but maybe tonight. I've heard only positive things about it.