• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wolfenstein 2009, sequel?

orangevulture

Registered Member
The 2009 game wolfenstein, is it really a sequel? i is just intitled wolfenstein and judging by the plot i havent seen a lot of things that discuss the previous games. i havent played this game yet but i just want to know if youve never touch wolfenstein before does it matter and is this game really a sequel? thx

chris89

Registered Member
The game is a Sequal to Return To Castle Wolfeinstein, but the story is really muddled up, and it has some annoying parts to the game.

I got it when it was released it's a good game but no were as good as Return to Castle Wolfenstein, i would say Safe your money, and get BioShock 1 & 2 instead.

You don't need to play the others to understand it, but would help during particlar parts off the story.

Chris