• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Woken Matt Hardy

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since most here like the gimmick and storyline, I thought it deserved it's own thread instead of posting about it in the random wrestling thread.

Matt Hardy just threatened to delete Vince. Titus O'Neil got suspended two months for yanking Vince - this doesn't bode well for the Woken one. ;)

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think this was done more tongue-in-cheek than anything. Titus didn't mean any harm when he yanked Vince that time but he just picked the wrong guy to do something like that, even if lighthearted.

And besides, not the first time that Matt says something like this about Vince. As for the character itself, there's no grey area; either you love it or you hate it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think this was done more tongue-in-cheek than anything. Titus didn't mean any harm when he yanked Vince that time but he just picked the wrong guy to do something like that, even if lighthearted.
My post was in jest. Hence the winky face.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Or he just could plain steal Skaarsgaard. After all, his dad was also a Captain in his heyday, before being an audit guy.