WM23 Predictions

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

post ur predictions of wrestlemania here!

Undertaker def. Batista
    HBK def. John Cena
    Lashley def. Umaga
    Jeff Hardy wins Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    New Breed def. ECW Originals
    Ashley def. Melina
    Kane def. Khali
    MVP def Benoit(i know its a dumb prediction, but I hav a feeling that MVP will win, im not 100% sure tho)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Undertaker Beats Batista
    Shawn Michaels Beats John Cena
    Bobby Lashely beats Umaga
    Randy Orton wins Money in the Bank ladder match
    ECW originals beats New Bredd
    Who cares
    Kane beats The Great Khali
    Chris Benoit beats MVP

I'm extremly excited for this sunday.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Taker def Batista
    Cena def Michaels (I hate to admit it but I can't see Michaels winning)
    Lashley def Umaga
    Edge wins money in the bank ... Again
    New Breed def Orginals
    Ashley def Melina
    Kane def Khali
    Benoit def MVP

I can't wait. Im watching Mania with my wrestling obsessed friend and its going to be amazing.

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

lucky...i dont have PPV, my friend does but i dun think he'll let me watch, what time is it on at the pacific time zone, i might be able to watch wit my friend

5. andrew_bishop

I dunno about pacific time but its 8:30 here in Newfoundland lol so whatever time that is there.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

If Taker doesn't win, I'm not a fan anymore, it's that simple. To let his streak die at the hands of some no-gimmick musclehead would really piss me off.

7. andrew_bishop

Well I won't take it as far to say that I won't be a fan but I'll have to say that Vince McMahon will lose some credability in my mind. I mean he's the wiz behind the WWE but the Taker is the dead man and he has been one of the best since he came to the WWE and if Vince won't let Taker finish perfect at Mania I think he will regreat it because he will indeed lose a fan base. It's funny how everyday I seem to dislike Batista more and more ...

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no way that Undertaker will lose this match. Here's what I see happening. He wins the title and keeps it until Summerslam then loses it there then he retires. It seems to be the best scenerio to close out is career.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

they planed on having Batista win the match but, he is an asshole backstage and has a huge ego. Also they feel that is Batista wins he will become a heel because everyone loves the undertaker and wants to see his winning streak at WM keep going...

Also I am about 85% sure Cena is going to take The Heart Break Kid

10. andrew_bishop

Yeah I can't see them letting HBK win but if they let Taker lose I'll be so pissed. Batista is not deserving enough to be the man to break the streak. No man is but especially not Batista.