• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WM- Sell for 10%

stockbroker

Registered Member
I'm calling Washington Mutual short to $40 per share by the end of the quarter. (Just to be safe)

The options are $1.50 per share for $42.50 strike puts. I think that its worth a short as the technicals are pointing that way. By April WM will be near $40 per share.

Lets see in April. :D

stockbroker

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Do you own shares? What are they doing right now that is effecting the price?
I'm short with options.

Its nothing fundamental at all. I'm 100% technical trader. I know as little about WM as everyone else.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Just off the cuff, sounds like a solid call. The housing market has finally cooled off and WM is going to be affected by any downturns in mortgages. Should put a damper on anything financial for the 1st half of the year at least. I think manufacturing and metals are the way to go for the immediate future.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The whole market was down today though. Could rebound over the weekend for Monday's opening. Are you using option trading with WM?