• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Without further ado...

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Nice Kabars :)

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I want an M2 carbine. :( I wanted a .223 for my birthday/ christmas. Parents excuse was that they didn't want me becoming a redneck/skinhead

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Nice collection you got there pro..Remind me never to piss you off. :bolt:
Do you keep them all in a gun safe or do you have them out on display?

So far how much do you think you have into your collection?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Nice collection you got there pro..Remind me never to piss you off. :bolt:
Do you keep them all in a gun safe or do you have them out on display?

So far how much do you think you have into your collection?
They are all in a safe. I keep one handgun on top of the safe and a shottie under the bed. Otherwise they are unloaded and locked up. My 3 year old knows better. I drill her about them like you wouldn't believe. In the gun store she won't touch them... it's all about education :)

As for how much I've spent... I'd say I've spent maybe 5 grand. The current value tho has probably reached 8 grand or more due to the rarity of some of them because of a possible AWB and gun tax hike. People are buying them like crazy.

I got my M4 pre-election for $820... it's worth well over a grand by now. My AK is the same. Paid $450 for it, its valued at about $900 now. Same with the M1. It's valued at about $1300 when it was purchased for about $600. I would imagine my SKS will be worth more in the following months. I do know it was $100 dollars more when I bought it then it was a month ago. I paid $350 for it.
------
That is some collection pro,is it M4A1 that you planning on getting all the bits for,i seem to recall another thread with a rifle like that model that you wanted to get modified.
The M4A1, AK-47, M1A and SKS are all customizable. I plan to add a scope to the SKS and the M4A1. I also plan to add a synthetic stock and grip to the AK-47... but all this stuff costs money. I've exhausted my gun budget for this year. Sometime soon tho.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
lmao no doubt, Modding guns is fun but expensive especially when its something you end up just handing your gun smith and saying "Make it work!" :hah: been there done that.