• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Without further ado: part III

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Here are the most recent photos of my collection. The only one missing is the M1 Garand, it's up at my father in laws currently. I didn't picture my .177 air rifle as it's not really a gun by traditional means.

From left to right. Long guns only...
Mossburg Maverick 88 12 gauge pump, New England Pardner single shot 12 gauge, Savage Arms .22, Savage Arms .270, WASR-10 AK-47, Bushmaster M4A1 .223, Mauser 98K 8mm, Mosin-Nagant 91/30, Norinco SKS.

Kudos if you can pick out the three "assault weapons".

Handguns from top left to bottom right...

Taurus 85 Revolver .38 Special, .45 Caliber Glock 36, 9mm EAA Witness, Kel-Tec P3AT .380, 9mm Taurus PT111 Pro.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Where are the rocket launchers and grenades that all you gun happy pro2a people have :lol: Just kidding man.

That a nice stash of Boom sticks. I somehow pictured you for having more machine guns tan what you have. So what next on the Pro firearm hit list?

What no sawed off shotgun? :p

BigBob

Registered Member
Mossburg Maverick 88 12 gauge pump, WASR-10 AK-47, Norinco SKS.

Haha, how bad was I at trying to guess the Assaults?

I wanted to say the Bushmaster M4A1 .223 but I decided to throw the Mossburg in there for the hell of it. Mix it up a little.

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Where are the rocket launchers and grenades that all you gun happy pro2a people have :lol: Just kidding man.

That a nice stash of Boom sticks. I somehow pictured you for having more machine guns tan what you have. So what next on the Pro firearm hit list?

What no sawed off shotgun? :p
I was thinking either a Rock Island 1911 or a Ruger Mini 14

I would own "machine guns", rocket launchers and sawed off shotguns, but they are all class 3 items and difficult to legally acquire.

Last edited:

Grizzled_Bear

Registered Member
C'mon you live in PA right? Get an AOW stamp for that shotgun and cut it even with the tube. It's only 200 dollars and the ATF can only show up randomly once a year and demand to see the stamp...not the gun. PLEASE?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
C'mon you live in PA right? Get an AOW stamp for that shotgun and cut it even with the tube. It's only 200 dollars and the ATF can only show up randomly once a year and demand to see the stamp...not the gun. PLEASE?
Difficult...

I know I can do it, it's just difficult.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Impressive collection pro.
But If you want to complete your WW2 collection, You should get a Lee Enfield SMLE or an M2 Carbine. Both are part of my own dream gun collection. Though the M1 Carbine is being considered to be banned (BUY ONE NOW!).
I saw a Lee Enfield being sold for 250 at Cabellas. Actually a really good deal.
YouTube - M2 Carbine
YouTube - TOP 10:Combat Rifles - Lee Enfield No4(No.3)

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I was thinking either a Rock Island 1911 or a Ruger Mini 14

I wonder who you got that Mini-14 idea from :shifty:

Its funny that Second Scattergun counting from the left to the Right..... I have a 16 gauge No name Sawed off that looks almost identical (apart from being sawed off :hah:). It was actually one of my first guns ever, right now its in pieces because the firing pin is busted on it, we were originally just going to take it to the gun smith but decided against it last second because other problems had popped up (mostly with its lack of California Legality hahaha)

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
So I sawed my shottie off... well not literally but I got a shorter barrel and a collapsible stock.

In addition to I traded my Taurus 9mm for a Ruger 10/22

Pics: