• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

With all the new auctions up...

kromsales

Registered Member
can we do the question thing agian? I will start now :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok i sent ya one :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Ok i sent ya one :lol:
LOL And i had to clean my computer screen from the coke i spit when i read it LMAO

doubles2004

Registered Member
:lol: :lol: Poor putor hahahahaha :lol:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
kromsales said:
LOL And i had to clean my computer screen from the coke i spit when i read it LMAO
OMG!!!!! MEEE TOOOOO!!! aaahahhahahaAHAHAHAHAHahahhaha!!!

But truly, the question thingy should just be an ongoing thing here!!!

aahahahahahahAHAHAHhahahaahahHAHAHAHH! GAWD!!! That was funny!! ahahaha!

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thank you ..Thank You Very Much.

Nanner

Registered Member
Man you guys! I was going to go to bed early tonite like a good little girl and now I have to go look. Geeeeeezzzz

:D

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Man you guys! I was going to go to bed early tonite like a good little girl and now I have to go look. Geeeeeezzzz

:D
I didnt do it nanner..

nani1987

Registered Member
nanner you know once you log on you can't leave without your 2 cents that is me too... lol doubles i see your up.......... hey dragon emailed me and is having pains again in his chest worried about the kid........ he went thru alot

Nanner

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
nanner you know once you log on you can't leave without your 2 cents that is me too... lol doubles i see your up.......... hey dragon emailed me and is having pains again in his chest worried about the kid........ he went thru alot

Yikes Nani! Have you heard from him since?