• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

With A Story Like This

CubsMascot

Registered Member
Read the following article... The Iraqi fantasist who wanted attention

What should we most be worried about? What reason he did this for? What he's guilty for?
Or just the fact that yet again no matter where in the world that yet again another person under 20
had the means and know how to arm them with something to kill numerous people?

Is it just me or does it seem like criminals are getting younger all the time? Why is no one catchng these things before it happens? What has to be done?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just like with the Parkland shooter there were signs he had problems but it was ignored. What can be done, maybe more attention paid to mental health.

Sian

Registered Member
The need for attention and approval is a real need for everyone and this should be addressed by every adult who is responsible for a young person. Give them positive activities, schooling, pats on the back when deserved... these are basic needs just like food and a bed. Maybe some of this horror can be stopped; just throwing $$ at the problem and marching in the streets won't do it.

Impaired

Registered Member
Read the following article... The Iraqi fantasist who wanted attention

What should we most be worried about? What reason he did this for? What he's guilty for?
Or just the fact that yet again no matter where in the world that yet again another person under 20
had the means and know how to arm them with something to kill numerous people?

Is it just me or does it seem like criminals are getting younger all the time? Why is no one catchng these things before it happens? What has to be done?
How do you catch criminals before they commit crimes?

What can be done? Crazy people, evil people exist. Until they do something, you don't have much evidence to go on.

I would like to repeat: You live in the safest time ever. Less war, less murder, longer life spans, more access to everything. People tend to dwell on the negative.