• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

With 5 Days To Go

Dabs

Registered Member
Till Christmas Day...are you totally pumped up, anxious, excited as can be, looking forward to it??
Maybe dreading it??...hoping the day will pass by quickly??
Or somewhere in the middle....just kind of going with the flow, whatever happens...happens :)

And what will you be doing Christmas day??
Opening gifts??...eating a big dinner??...going to a movie?? (hey, I do that!).....relaxing at home??
Will you spend it alone or with family??

Last edited:

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm usually excited for Christmas... but not this year. Quite a few things have made me pretty "ehh" about this year's Christmas. I'm not really dreading it though.

I'll be opening gifts, having a big dinner & then going to my aunt's for a big family party. Definitely need to get shitfaced to enjoy that. My family is a nightmare. Haha.

Dabs

Registered Member
I'm usually excited for Christmas... but not this year. Quite a few things have made me pretty "ehh" about this year's Christmas. I'm not really dreading it though.

I'll be opening gifts, having a big dinner & then going to my aunt's for a big family party. Definitely need to get shitfaced to enjoy that. My family is a nightmare. Haha.
Even tho you say your family is a nightmare Kons.....it sounds like your day will be awesome!
I wish you the merriest *smiles*

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm pretty pumped, I love Christmas. I don't have any school, I get tons of time to spend with friends and family, and I'm done buying everything, I think that's the makings of a great Christmas.

I think I'll always like Christmas a lot. As for Christmas day I'm going to be spending the whole day at home with my family, we usually have a really nice lunch or dinner, usually breakfast too now that I think of it. :lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
same here. It's been a crazy chaotic month and it does not feel at all like Christmas. I haven't listened to any Christmas music at all (usually I at least put on the Charlie Brown Christmas CD), I haven't watched any Christmas movies, I just went shopping for my daughter today, I don't have any gifts for anyone else, and we don't even have a tree yet. :sick:

This will not go down in history as my most favorite Christmas ever, although it's not the worst either.

I'll be spending the day at my sister's. She makes lasagna every year and she makes a smaller pan for me without meat in the sauce and she burns it every year. every single year.

Dabs

Registered Member
same here. It's been a crazy chaotic month and it does not feel at all like Christmas. I haven't listened to any Christmas music at all (usually I at least put on the Charlie Brown Christmas CD), I haven't watched any Christmas movies, I just went shopping for my daughter today, I don't have any gifts for anyone else, and we don't even have a tree yet. :sick:

This will not go down in history as my most favorite Christmas ever, although it's not the worst either.

I'll be spending the day at my sister's. She makes lasagna every year and she makes a smaller pan for me without meat in the sauce and she burns it every year. every single year.

I think Christmas changes a lot for many of us as the years go by.
I know it does for me...it's not near as impressive or exciting as it once was~
But to Jeanie, maybe this year, your lasagna won't be burnt...that would be great ay?? :)

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I will be opening my gifts this Thursday because I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I am also taking my parents out to eat on Thursday, and then I am going to head to my local pub and get tossed.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think Christmas changes a lot for many of us as the years go by.
I know it does for me...it's not near as impressive or exciting as it once was~
But to Jeanie, maybe this year, your lasagna won't be burnt...that would be great ay?? :)
actually it's enough that I have a roof over my head. unburnt lasagna would be icing.

Reactions: Doc

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I wish for all my Christian friends a Merry Christmas ! :)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
So much excitement you have there Dabs.. lol.

To me it's just like any other day.[Though I'm invited to celebrate it with some Christian friends].