• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wisdom Teeth

Do you have your wisdom teeth?

• Total voters

Hiei

The Hierophant
I had to have 4 permanate teeth removed in order to get braces on and I still didn't have enough room in my mouth for the wisdom teeth. Weird enough I only had 3 wisdom teeth and I had them removed.

They knocked me out so it wasn't that bad. The 4 I had pulled earlier was much worse because I was awake haha.
Holy hell! So, you've had seven teeth removed?! Does it look like you've had seven teeth removed and you look like a hill billy or are they mostly back teeth? That just seems like a lot of teeth to have pulled.

I don't have wisdom teeth. Not because they have been removed, they just have come through yet. Is it possible that I will never get them, or am I still waiting for them?
I don't know if its possible to not have wisdom teeth at all, but it's possible that they just haven't grown in yet. I'm really not sure.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Holy hell! So, you've had seven teeth removed?! Does it look like you've had seven teeth removed and you look like a hill billy or are they mostly back teeth? That just seems like a lot of teeth to have pulled.
lol. Same thing happened to me. I had 4 teeth removed so that I could get braces. Then later, when my wisdom teeth came in, there still wasn't enough room in my mouth, so they also got taken out. I've had a total of 8 permanent teeth removed.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha yeah Hiei, I suppose you're correct...total of 7 removed.

Teeth look perfect though so I can't complain too much. At least I'm not stuck in a situation where it looks awkward or anything like that.

Danno

Registered Member
Is it weird that I dont even know if they are there or not? lol.

A colleague of mine recently had his wisdom teeth removed and the dentist broke his jaw whilst doing so. He wont even sue.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Mine werent growing in the proper way, they were lying on their side. So mine had to be cut out or I risked them causing an abcess. I was put under general anesthesia and had them all out at once. I only hated life for one day and then they really didnt hurt anymore. I only did mushy food for a week or so, so it really wasnt that bad. It didnt even compare to the pain of having my tonsils out as an adult, but I tolerate pain extremely well.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Mine werent growing in the proper way, they were lying on their side. So mine had to be cut out or I risked them causing an abcess. I was put under general anesthesia and had them all out at once. I only hated life for one day and then they really didnt hurt anymore. I only did mushy food for a week or so, so it really wasnt that bad. It didnt even compare to the pain of having my tonsils out as an adult, but I tolerate pain extremely well.
mine were on their side as well, i had all four removed at once and it was a nightmare. i hated life for the next couple of weeks.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I had all 4 of mine taken out at the same time. It wasnt as bad of an experience as everyone tried to scare me into thinking.

They gave me Hydrocodone for the pain after the surgery... but I never even took or needed to take any of it. If I remember right I just ended up selling it off to my druggy friends at school during the time :hah:

ArchiDe

Registered Member
Well i'm living in PEACE with ma wisdom teeth :) ,,,, they grew in right where they are supposed to ,,,, it's been almost 4 years so i guess/hope there won't be any problems in the future :bow: