Wisdom Teeth

Do you have your wisdom teeth?

• Total voters

Hiei

The Hierophant
There are a lot of people that I talk to that have had their wisdom teeth removed for one reason or another. Either they became impacted or they just plain didn't want them anymore. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

I still have my wisdom teeth and as of this moment, they haven't given me any problems what so ever. No headaches, no tooth aches. Actually, I think the only problem that I ever have with them is that every so often I just really want to chew on things because I can still feel them coming in.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't have mine. There was enough room in my mouth for them to just barely come in...but I was unable to clean the backsides of them. They started developing cavities, and the dentist recommended I remove them, so I did.

Mine only started appearing some time earlier this year, actually. Well I only noticed it then, anyway. Pretty much all the way through now and I still hardly notice it at all.

My upper jaw was a little overcrowded at one point so I had two teeth removed. I always got scared that wisdom teeth would cause the same problem all over again, but no.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still have my Wisdom Teeth in place and they never gave me any problems in the past. I always thought it was just a good way to make more money for the dentist, but that's just my personal opinion. It wasn't an issue thirty years ago or so(that I know of.)

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had to have 4 permanate teeth removed in order to get braces on and I still didn't have enough room in my mouth for the wisdom teeth. Weird enough I only had 3 wisdom teeth and I had them removed.

They knocked me out so it wasn't that bad. The 4 I had pulled earlier was much worse because I was awake haha.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I don't have wisdom teeth. Not because they have been removed, they just have come through yet. Is it possible that I will never get them, or am I still waiting for them?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I still have them and thank God I haven't felt any problem so far. I don't know what might happen later.
I've heard people suffer when those get removed.

Diederick

Registered Member
They came through fine, I have three right now, the last one to arrive came out under a slight angle. They're harder to reach while brushing, but no problems have yet emerged. I hope a possible fourth will not break this trend.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I still have all 4 of my wisdom teeth, the only time when they gave me issues was when they were growing, but after they were fully grown, I had no issues.