• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wisdom teeth removal tomorrow

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I swear to god I'm looking forward to it :glare:

I have to be in tomorrow at 1130. Bottom two teeth are partial bone impacted, and the top two are in all the way. I'm getting all 4 pulled. I don't know what to expect... people say your asleep but aware. I'm so freakin confused... bah :sigh:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
From what I've heard you are not put under, just numbed quiet a bit.

Either way I haven't heard one good thing about having your wisdom teeth pulled.. as in nobody ever has told me it's so awesome and I should try it sometime.

That being said good luck. You're gonna need it. Hope it's uneventful and painless! Bring back a good report!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
From what I've heard you are not put under, just numbed quiet a bit.

Either way I haven't heard one good thing about having your wisdom teeth pulled.. as in nobody ever has told me it's so awesome and I should try it sometime.

That being said good luck. You're gonna need it. Hope it's uneventful and painless! Bring back a good report!
I'll more then likely be off the internet for a few days. The doc told me they sedate me to the point where I basically fall asleep, then they administer the local anesthetic. So i'm not too worried. It's not general anesthesia, cuz I can still be woken up if the pain is enough but 1. I'll be to groggy to care, and 2. It'll be numb. I'm not worried as much as I was before... The doc made it sound a lot better so I wouldn't worry about it. I'll be sure to get back on when I'm up to it and let everyone know what happened.

MrPancake13

You, sir, are an ASSHAT!!
if its anything like having regular teeth pulled out, i would enjoy it (b/c of the drugs, mainly). but yeah, they sedate u to the point of nearly knocking you out. the shots sting like a fire ant bite, depending on where they put them, but other than that... the worst part are the sounds. u hear the ripping and cutting, pretty sick. asleep but aware... good way of putting it.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
have fun and eat lots of soft things when you come out!
i once had 6 teeth removed. not fun.

oh... and dont try to eat eggs. they are not very easy to digest.

orangelightning

Registered Member
I actually had a great experience getting my wisdom teeth out. It was super easy, there was no pain, I got to miss school, and I got to sleep a lot. And eat good food. Plenty of sedatives and painkillers during and after.

Seriously, it was great. I only hope yours was like mine.