• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Winter has returned to Westeros

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Jaime walking into Winterfell among team Starkaryen something I didn't know I wanted to see. Looks like Jon is going to end up on the Iron Throne with his cousin as his wife. It's the Targaryen way.
She would be his aunt, actually. He is the son of her eldest brother.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Another great episode. Giving us one last moment of enjoying all of our favorite characters before they tear it all down. Jaime Knighting Brienne and the Sansa/Theon reunion were my favorite scenes. Oh and anytime Tormund spoke. That dude is just gold.

Who dies next episode? My money is on.... Grey Worm, Jorah and Brienne.
Those were my favorites as well. After the first episode, I told my wife I think Gendry is going to end up on the throne as the son of King Robert Baratheon, and Arya will be his queen. After this last episode, I told my wife my theory is coming to fruition.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Those were my favorites as well. After the first episode, I told my wife I think Gendry is going to end up on the throne as the son of King Robert Baratheon, and Arya will be his queen. After this last episode, I told my wife my theory is coming to fruition.
I could definitely see that happening. That'd be a pretty cool way for this to all come full circle and end.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Omg, omg, omg..... So have you watched episode 3! So epic! Beats the Avengers Endgame battle haha.

Impaired

Registered Member
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!
ARYA!!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I don’t understand just letting the dead sit there after you’ve lit the trench. What did they expect the dead to do all that time? They also did a piss poor job defending the walls.

Arya is a badass. She saved those idiots from extremely poor strategy.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Arya was great.
The Night King was a coward.
Poor Theon.
Poor Jorah.
How the hell did Grey Worm survive that episode?!
I'm down for a Sansa & Tyrion union (for real this time).

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
How the hell did Brienne survive? And Sam?

The episode was hurt a lot by how hard it was to see, though. The Battle of the Bastards was way better. Same for the dragon attack on the Lannister forces. I even tried to re-watch and still couldn't get a decent picture. I thought it was my TV but everything else looks fine.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sam deserved a sword in that huge gut of his for getting Edd killed. He should've brought his weak ass to the crypts. Haha.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's what didn't make sense to me! Sam isn't a fighter. He gave away his family's sword because

It should also be noted that the Night's Watch is almost certainly no longer necessary. Maybe a new kingdom/free area in the gift and above for the free folk? IIRC Jon gave use of the Gift to the free folk.