Winter has returned to Westeros

Impaired

Registered Member
The final season of Game of Thrones started last night.

We had a wedding in our backyard for a friend of my daughter's who couldn't afford a venue so it was nearly 1 am before I finished watching the first episode of the final season.

It really is well done and the characters are just amazing.

BEWARE SPOILERS!!!

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Jaime walking into Winterfell among team Starkaryen something I didn't know I wanted to see. Looks like Jon is going to end up on the Iron Throne with his cousin as his wife. It's the Targaryen way.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Jaime walking into Winterfell among team Starkaryen something I didn't know I wanted to see. Looks like Jon is going to end up on the Iron Throne with his cousin as his wife. It's the Targaryen way.
And Bran waiting for "his old friend" .

Anyway, this is one hilarious pic I've seen about the episode.

Screenshot_20190416-115515~2.png

Another great episode. Giving us one last moment of enjoying all of our favorite characters before they tear it all down. Jaime Knighting Brienne and the Sansa/Theon reunion were my favorite scenes. Oh and anytime Tormund spoke. That dude is just gold.

Who dies next episode? My money is on.... Grey Worm, Jorah and Brienne.

Impaired

Registered Member
Brianne getting knighted was a shot to the feels.

It is funny, but talking to other fathers with daughters, we all were taken aback by the scene with Arya - "SHE'S TOO YOUNG!" Even though I was alone, I was looking around for somebody's eyes to cover. She's 20 in real life and 18 in the show, they say, but still...

Tormund is gold, I agree.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Brianne getting knighted was a shot to the feels.

It is funny, but talking to other fathers with daughters, we all were taken aback by the scene with Arya - "SHE'S TOO YOUNG!" Even though I was alone, I was looking around for somebody's eyes to cover. She's 20 in real life and 18 in the show, they say, but still...

Tormund is gold, I agree.
Yeah, seriously. Arya's a baby in our eyes.

The love triangle was funny. I particularly enjoyed the scene where they're all seated in front of the fireplace.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Another great episode. Giving us one last moment of enjoying all of our favorite characters before they tear it all down. Jaime Knighting Brienne and the Sansa/Theon reunion were my favorite scenes. Oh and anytime Tormund spoke. That dude is just gold.

Who dies next episode? My money is on.... Grey Worm, Jorah and Brienne.
Yeah, this feel good episode is designed to trick us. This is probably the last time we'll be smiling at the end of the episode. I predict depression next week and the weeks to come. Next episode: I think Brienne will die and Theon (tough job to protect Bran while luring Night King). However, I was wondering if he'll live a little bit longer to develop his survivor relationship with Sansa.