Winter, do your worst!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone else ready for snow? It had actually already snowed by this time last year here.

I hate driving in it and dealing with it in general, but I don't mind it once I'm inside. I like all of the winter Holidays though so that might be part of it.

It supposedly COULD snow here in the near future. It was actually a possibility last week but we made it through with just rain.

I officially challenge this coming winter. Do your worst! :D

Gwiz

Registered Member
Unfortunately, I live in the Bay Area in California and I've never seen snow out here. I have to do a bit of traveling before I actually see snow. However, every winter, we would go to Lake Tahoe in Nevada to go snowboarding.

Yesterday it was 90 degrees here, tomorrow the temp is going down to 50. Gotta love MI weather.
I'm looking forward to snow, I love fall and winter.

Psyco

Food Whore
Where I am (currently) doesn't get much snow, we get tons and TONS or rain. This place is 7th in the states for cloudy, and apparently, 10th for rain. We'll get a little bit of snow a year, usually an inch or so (most of the time its just a dusting)... We got two really bad storms last year. Valentines day we got like 2-3feet, and the day of the Virigina tech shootings we lost power and got like a foot of snow.

It was somewhat brisk yesterday, but it seems to be cold/rainy today. BRING IT ON, WEATHER. GIVE ME SNOW. lol

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I clean hot tubs, and will be cleaning hot tubs all winter. We get a very large amount of snow here every winter, but I have a pickup truck. This winter is going to be interesting, indeed.

Looks like I'm throwing bags of sand in the back to get some extra grip, and making use of that on-the-fly 4WD. I really want a Subaru, though, those things are tanks for the snow, especially the wagons.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
So it's snowing today. Could be a pretty decent snowfall but it all depends. It's collecting on the ground but not much at this point.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I am really looking forward to winter, for some reason the snow just makes you feel special, not really sure why though. Does anybody have any idea what I am talking about?

FaKeD

Registered Member
Everyone talking about snow and winter and cold when i'm here sweating like a pig! :D

I love the snow though! =D

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Snowed quite a bit here this morning.

My wipers are pretty bad, so it was an interesting drive to church. At least my defroster works.