• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Winter Dew Tour

Impact

V.I.P.
As I missed the X Games this year :)-( of course Shaun White dominated) i'm watching the end of the Dew Tour. I think it's the third round of it coming up in a couple days, so i'll definitely be watching the superpipe events. I think my favourite boarder taking part is Scotty Lago so i'll be looking for him to do well, although he's ranked 21st at the moment :-/

Anyone else watching these, or at least following the results?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Nah, I never really watch this unless I'm really bored. I did catch part of the X Games though. Well, only the qualifying round of the snowboard super pipe, but I got to see Shaun White which is always fun.

Impact

V.I.P.
I agree its always fun to watch him, even though it's pretty much guaranteed he's going to win. I'd like to see someone rise up and give him some decent competition.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What's crazy is they said he hadn't competed at all since the Olympics and he was still good enough to destroy the competition. He's an amazing skateboarder, too.

Impact

V.I.P.
Holy shit, that is amazing. Didn't realise he was a skateboarder too, but I guess that makes sense...similar kinda thing really

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watched a bit of the X-Games, mostly for the same reasons as Echoes. I watch it when there is nothing else to do and Shaun White is competing. He's such a joy to watch, and it's extradonary that he hasn't competed since the Olympics and still dominated the event.

I've seen a lot of White competing in Skateboard competitions and he's really good. He's just a joy to watch in general, and has become one of the most popular athletes in the World.