• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Winnie the Pooh" Official Trailer

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
YouTube - "Winnie the Pooh" Official Trailer

I've always been a fan of Winnie the Pooh, I really loved watching this show when I was younger. I watched it on a daily basis. I probably won't end up going to the theater to go see this movie, but I would definitely be interested in watching this new Winnie the Pooh movie. It looks pretty good to be honest with you guys.

Dabs

Registered Member
I doubt I will go watch it....Winnie-The-Pooh has been around for a very long while..isn't it about time it be called Winnie-The-Shit?? ~LoL~
Tigger kinda gets on my nerves...and the elephant keeps losing his tail...hell listen at me.....you'd think I wrote the thing!

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm definitely interested in this. I remember watching the series when I was a little kid. I loved it. I don't know if I'd go to the theaters to see it either, but I'll definitely be renting it when it hits DVD.
------
and the elephant keeps losing his tail
Eeyore is a donkey. :p

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used to watch this TV show and the old movies way back in the day. Can't say it's been something on my mind lately so this thread caught my interest haha. Like Babe, this one won't be a movie theater one for me but I wouldn't mind seeing it once it's available to buy, assuming it gets good reviews.

I'd also like to point out that I'm glad they went with the standard animated look instead of computer animation and 3D. For this one it just wouldn't feel right.

The voices kind of bug me though. They aren't quite right. Pooh's is alright but Owl's is over the top. Also, Christopher Robin... something is way wrong with his voice, at least vs the one I remember.

Nothing will ever beat "Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day" though. That was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd also like to point out that I'm glad they went with the standard animated look instead of computer animation and 3D. For this one it just wouldn't feel right.
I totally agree with you on this one. When I heard about this trailer, I was afraid that it was going to be in 3D, or computer animation. But instead they went the route I wanted too, and that's standard amination. I'm sure tons of people will be happy about it too.

The voices kind of bug me though. They aren't quite right. Pooh's is alright but Owl's is over the top. Also, Christopher Robin... something is way wrong with his voice, at least vs the one I remember.
Personally I didn't have a problem with the voices, Christopher Robin's voice is definitely different, but I kind of liked it in all honesty.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, I think Christopher Robin's voice is actually better in this.

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
I loved that when I was a kid. I was nick-named Pooh. (I was always the chuubier kid in my family) My Brother, Tigger, because he's extra springy. My aunt Piglet, because her name is Peggy. My grandpa way Mr. Owl, you know why. My uncle was Eeyore, he has a hard time "finding his tail", he has a little short term memory loss. Others I can't remember.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
When I saw this thread my first thought was, "Oh no, they're rebooting Pooh bear with CGI / 3D visuals". It looks like that was everyone's first thought :lol: I used to love Winnie The Pooh, it was probabaly my favourite cartoon until I matured into my TMNT phase. The trailer looked sweet enough, I'm not sure it's something I'd take the time to watch but it's nice to see they've kept the animation traditional.