Winnie the Poo Stuffed with Treasure???

Nanner

Registered Member
Sorry....can't bid on this one. I DO NOT do Winnie the Pooh :) Yeah like if the hubby freeked over the 450 I bid on Andrews auction he'd go for this one :D (funny he has no problem when I bid on collectables....go figure. Maybe one of you guys can explain this to me)? Will be watching also and hope the first winner will tell what was in Clifford!

TGirl

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Well hi there it's nice to see you again. This one is brought to you by the same seller as the mystery clifford/winnie . I hope this one goes as good as the first one. I'll be watching........... :warp:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5574346306&rd=1

Thank you for the Invite and thank you for watching my Auction...This is my first time here and is very interesting.....I hope my auction gets as interesting as the last one....
Thank you again
~Trina~

I won the Clifford in this auction and let me tell you it was worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!! I have always had an affinity for dogs and this one made my day! I bid on it as it was my birthday and I wanted to buy myself something but I didn't know what so I thought I would litterally suprise myself. WAHOO!! that and Trina is really nice, I added her to my favorites, its hard to find nice sellers that actually care about what they are doing.

Teorropy

I wish I could bid on it, my little one loves pooh and clifford. Alas I will have to just sit back and watch this one. Good luck with it.

what was in Clifford? hmmm,...well,..lots of stuff. *evil grin* no really, it had over a hundred bucks, a digital camera, an mp3 player, pearl earings, a REALLY nice white gold ring and I am not sure that I remember what else. I already have a digital camera and an mp3 player and pearl earings so I made my own mystery box and put it up on ebay so I can share the neat stuff. Its not doing real great though, I obviously don't have Trina's touch! LOL! I keep getting outbid on winnie! ARGH! I think this one might be too rich for me but it is fun to watch. maybe I should mail clifford back to trina for her to do another auction!

TGirl

Registered Member
I just wanted to say that we made reserve...thank you all for watching.....I posted a new hint...or can I say that???? If I can't say that then my apologies....
~Trina~

Ummmm you guys would not believe the last few minutes of this auction....was a thrill for me....I just wanted to thank all of you who was watching and please check out my new auction and watch watch watch hehehehe....(can I say that???) if I can't than sorry!
~Trina~

Look What Someone Did...i Am So Upset...just Sick I Tell Ya...poor Winnie The Pooh 5577455134 And I Am Not Sure This Is Right, But I Don't Know How To Report Anyone.......i Was Always The Good Girl...but This Makes Me Mad...ok Ok Sorry For Venting...but I Had This E-mailed To Me And They Said This Was About My Winnie The Pooh....this Is Not Right...help Winnie Please!!!
~trina~

Last edited: