• Wings

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Tail

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Which would you rather have?

With wings, you'd obviously be able to fly around. They won't be useless ones like a chicken's.

With a tail, you'd be able to just push things around. Being able to grab stuff would be a little unfair.

I'd go with wings. Wings are like a symbol is elegance to me, and it'd be a great way to show off "manliness" or "femininity". Plus flying is pretty mush every kid's dream. I could see weird stuff happening with tails like people dying the hair, shaving the hair, shaving gang signs, braiding, gelling it up, etc. It'd be weird.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I can't imagine anyone choosing the ability to move things around behind them slighly over the ability of flight :lol: but who knows there are alot of die hard cat fans out there.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Its still a bit of a poor alternative to flight though? unless the tail can spin like a propeller in which case we may have to recast my vote :lol:

Psyco

Food Whore
I'm going to have to say wings. I'd save a bundle on traveling, cause i could just fly everywhere, and not need to go on a plane or anything.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Wings. Even though they would probably get in the way everywhere, they are more elegant and allow much more freedom. Plus I would save on gas money.

However I would rather my girl have a tail. And maybe some cat ears.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I would so want to go with a tail, everyone want to fly. If they were given the choice they would go with wings, but I'm sticking with the tail. I would soooo love to have a long tail that would swish about and move as I commanded it to. Plus, the extra grabbing could take me far in life, lol.

~Shwa

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
In this case, I would say that it depends on the situation.

But most likely, Wings would pretty much own the tail.

Far too many pros than cons.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Wings, definitely. :nod: Don't get me wrong, prehensile tails are pretty damn cool, but it would have to be a pretty damn big tail to do a person any good.

Wings would kick ass seven ways til Sunday