• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wine and Design Fun Night Out

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I noticed these art studios have popped up that offer a relatively inexpensive night out with friends. I had seen other friends post about them on social media, so I looked up a local studio and planned a small group outing this past Friday. You can create art (in my case we painted wine glasses!) and share a bottle of wine with friends for around $25-$35. An art instructor is on hand to help you create your masterpiece while you enjoy some fun and laughter with your friends. If you have never been to one, I highly recommend it. My wine glasses turned out awesome, and all my friends raved about it! We are going to try and go again before Christmas.

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
My wife and I have been a couple of times and I agree that it was fun and worth trying. It was affordable too.. We jazzed up plates once and mirrors another time.

Impaired

Registered Member
I came out of a theater in Ambler during intermission last night and saw a group of people across the street just leaving from one of these sessions. It was dark, I couldn't see the artwork but the people were smiling and enjoying themselves.

I hadn't heard of this before. The friend I was with (actual theater patrons with their name on the board inside the theater, who knew?) seemed to know all about them.

MissMe

Registered Member
There is a place like that near me too. You can paint a picture while sharing wine and snacks, I have never done it but I really want to go try it out. It sounds like a fun thing to do with a group of my friends. I think there is also a pottery one too but I'd rather paint.

Sophia

Registered Member
It is a wonderful experience. There is a studio close by that does this. The artist/owner helps you with every aspect of the picture you are painting. The group I was in painted a starfish. This was my first experience with painting and I must say it turned out very good. Wine and snacks were served also!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Food & Beverage 9
sunrise Food & Beverage 18
Bliss Food & Beverage 8
Babe_Ruth Music 33
Shwa Food & Beverage 9