Nintendo Windwaker or Twilight Princess?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Greywolf, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Greywolf

Greywolf Registered Member

I have come with a purpose.... I want to know out of majority, which Zelda game was better between these two :
    wind waker or Twilight Princess

I'll give you my strongest opinion later on, but for now, I'd like you to post. Give me your best answers.

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

As possibly the biggest zelda fan here I can say that I really did not like wind waker. I'll qhuote myself from another thread.

so really I have to go with twilight princess even if I haven't spent a lot of time playing it.

Van likes this.
  3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Twilight Princess was one of the worst in the series. It was boring, easy, and short. Wind Waker's only point of contention with most people is the graphics. I for one thought the cell shading was just spiffy. I don't have a preferences in graphics, Wind Waker simply played better and was a lot more enjoyable.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Twilight Princess was the better game. It's really not even close. Wind Waker is one of my least favorite Zelda games.
    ------
    Boring - that's your opinion, so fine.

Easy - I actually died several times in TP, compared to my zero deaths on my first play through WW. I thought the puzzles and enemies were more challenges in TP.

Short - TP is probably one the longest Zelda games. Take most of the boring sailing out of WW and it becomes one of the shortest.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
    Greywolf likes this.
  5. padd

padd Registered Member

I gotta agree with Echoes on this 110%, because I also died a few times (especially on the final boss)in TP, I also think TP was long.. (I started the game in October and finished it in December). And I think TP is the best game of the series. (Although I only played 4 games in the series, but they were the "big titles")

Greywolf likes this.
  6. Merc

I died . . never. Also, you guys should be able to realize that "easy" does not equal "not dying". It also means the puzzles were simple. So simple, it's a game that should be recommended to kids with Down's syndrome as a warm up for a rousing round of "find my right thumb".

7. padd

padd Registered Member

I think that's the reason why it took me 2 months t beat. I'm not a hardcore Zelda fan, so.. the sky temple and the dessert temple, were very puzzling for me.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

You do realize that windwaker was by far the easiest Zelda game that i have ever played, the entire game was all around easy puzzles, fighting enemies and all.

Twilight princess was a shorter game because of all the worthless sailing that you had to do to get everywhere, that was like the majority of the game.

I love side quests a lot I just think that they did a horrible job making them in wind waker. Ocarina of time had great side quests because you got useful items for finishing them such as biggorons sword or a bigger quiver or something. Wind wakers side quests were just dumb because you got rupees for them every time, it was so annoying because you didn't need more rupees by the time that you could actually do the side quests.

9. Merc

Oh! Well, since it's you, I'll just retract my silly little statement.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

My biggest complaint about Twilight Princess is that there weren't very many side missions or mini-games. That's one of the things I love about Majora's Mask. It might not have a lot of dungeons, but there's still so much to do.