• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Windows Vista Keynote w/ Bill Gates

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did anybody else watch this? I watched all hour and ten minutes of it..

http://www.microsoft.com/winme/0701/29031/CES.asx

I have to say I'm VERY impressed with what Microsoft has up their sleeves with Vista. I'll definitely be getting it at release now.

I'm also planning on getting the more expensive home media edition, which takes advantage of all of the HD stuff mentioned in the Keynote above.

I'm definitely excited. Anyone who wants Vista already will want it even more after watching this. :D

Reverend

Registered Member
Thanks for the link. I watched much of it. Vista definitely looks sweet. Might be about time to think about building a new PC that can handle it properly. I've been devoting most of my cast to Mac hardware for the past couple of years, so my gaming PC is a bit outdated. :stare:

Pete

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been focusing on upgrading my current PC to prepare for Vista. The kicker of course is that Vista will be a few hundred itself, so I need to keep that in mind when purchasing new hardware, etc, but I'm sure by January 30th I'll be ready to go! :D