• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Windows Vista Anyone?

Did you upgrade to Windows Vista yet?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Vista has been out for several months now. Who here has upgraded to it?

I almost did but one I heard that "Windows Vienna" had been announced for 2009 already I decided that XP will be just fine for two more years. :D

That and the fact that $400 for Vista Ultimate seems a bit high when my XP Professional already does almost everything Ultimate does...

Marie

Registered Member
I got a new laptop yesterday so vista was built in. Seems okay so far apart from some of my hardware doesn't work as it's not supported by vista. Hoping to download patches/drivers to see if I can get stuff working.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
No. And I have very specific privacy/piracy/Jewish MPAA reasons why I won't upgrade, ever. I love XP, I love what I've done to my XP, and I hate it.

luvcamerasnic

I have heard terrible things about Vista. Seems they have not worked all the bugs out yet. Why mess with something that isn't "broke" anyways.