• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Win A Mystery Date And Or Personal Assistant

Nanner

Registered Member
pork said:
Ok here is my newest one and i think it might stand a chance to be one of the next biggest ones but i am not sure i have giving the whole mystery auction a whole new twist to see how it does here is my latest mystery one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5573909839

or at least i hope it turns out to be one of my bigger ones lol

Why the him/her thing? Is this a gender confusion issue? ;) Will you really clean my house? Get the fingernail polish off of my carpet? Wash windows? Mow my lawn (about 3 acres), do my laundry, paint a few bathrooms (3 are waiting right now) and THEN take me out to dinner? All while dressed in a french maid outfit? :lol: Careful....I'll be watching this one :)

Last edited:

pork

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Why the him/her thing? Is this a gender confusion issue? ;) Will you really clean my house? Get the fingernail polish off of my carpet? Wash windows? Mow my lawn (about 3 acres), do my laundry, paint a few bathrooms (3 are waiting right now) and THEN take me out to dinner? All while dressed in a french maid outfit? :lol: Careful....I'll be watching this one :)
The him or her thing is just a mystery it could be either me or my fiance or even my cousin so you will recieve is a mystery lol... Will you really clean my house? YES Get the fingernail polish off of my carpet? I Will Try LOL ..... and yes to the others lol