• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wimbledon

Craig

Do you watch Wimbledon?

Looking forward to Murray v Nadal tonight.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Sharapova loses today. Another great mens final coming tomorrow. Now for doubles Bryans brothers! Since I have doubles today, I hope to pick up some pointers.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am pleased that someone else apart from the usual ones who win Grand Slams *coughswilliamscoughs* won Wimbledon.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Glad to see Novak beat Nadal today, I didn't watch the match-up but it seemed like Djokovic dominated him for the most part. I'm happy that Novak is now ranked number one in the World, he's had a terrific 2011 thus far.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Poor Nadal...totally uncharacteristically weakened in the 2nd set. Wished it had gone to 5. Can't ever get enough.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Very delighted with Djokovic's win over Nadal because he deserved to win this Grand Slam. Nadal is a very good player but was not focused as he usually is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wooly Sports 36
wooly Sports 60
wooly Sports 42
wooly Sports 14
Vegito728 Breaking News 11