Willis Signs 10-Day Deal With Mavericks

B

bballinyao06

Willis is pretty old but he definitely has some game experience having been in the league for 20 seasons already. I'm not sure what the Mavericks are doing by signing him to a ten-day contract but I do know that he'll be able to share his basketball knowledge with the players.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
JESUS CHRIST, 20 SEASONS?!?!?! That's a lot!:scared:

They showed him playing in a couple clips and he still looks strong. The commentator said he was supposed to be more of a coach/motivator than a player.

JESUS CHRIST, 20 SEASONS?!?!?! That's a lot!:scared:

They showed him playing in a couple clips and he still looks strong. The commentator said he was supposed to be more of a coach/motivator than a player.
True they need a good veteran with shitloads of experience. Dirk has improved in his leadership but he's not quite there. Sometimes he gets too angry.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I doubt he'll be playing, he'll be more like Darrick Martin on the Raptors team 'he's going to be a mentor for all the young players in this league. Personally I think it's a good signing, everyone knows he won't play a lot, he'll be more of a teacher then a player. Smart signing for the Mavs organization.