Will you pay for downloading wallpaper?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gamemobile, Nov 20, 2007.

1. gamemobile

gamemobile New Member

Will you pay for downloading wallpaper?
    Or you just want download free wallpaper?

2. Psyco

Psyco Food Whore

I wouldn't personally pay for wallpapers to download. I rarely change my wallpapers, and when i do, there are plenty of free places to get them from like deviantart, or even google.

3. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

Agreed, there are plenty of free sources of wallpaper, so I would never pay for any. I've got hundreds that I've downloaded for free or made myself. I'd much rather use those.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

You can find just about any wallpaper for free. I usually use pictures I've taken.

5. dmny500

dmny500 Registered Member

Like others have said theres too many ways to get free wallpaper so no I would never pay. It's too easy to just make your own wallpaper anyways, you don't even have to have any skills at all to make your own. I never in a million years think anyone trying to sell wallpaper will have any success.

6. CaliforniaSteve

CaliforniaSteve Registered Member

Yea, to hell with paying for wallpapers. Long as I take copys from pics off of the internet, paying for them isnt going to happen.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I paid for my camera. If I want a new wallpaper I will take the picture myself. I hardly ever use pictures that are free, but, I'm not going to pay for wallpaper EVER.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'd never, ever pay for a wallpaper. Just like I"d never pay for MP3's, screen savers, radio, or pleasuring myself. There's just some things in this world that should always be free.

9. Colezy

Colezy Registered Member

I wouldn't ever pay for a wallpaper. plenty of free wallpaper sources around!

10. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

I wouldn't pay for a wallpaper as there are free sorces on the web. The quality and selection might not be as good.