Will you go to any playoff games this year?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do any of you plan to make it to any playoff games this year?

I am considering going to watch Denver play Dallas in the second round. I'm not positive if Denver can beat them but if they appear to do really well then I might hold out and wait for them to play the Laker's in the semi-finals.

What about you guys? Will you try to go to any playoff games?

Playoff games are so much more fun to go to than regular season games if you ask me. There's so much more on the line.

Here are the brackets:

NBA.COM - Series Index Page

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's not for sure the Mavericks and Nuggets will face eachother in the second round, it's not even sure they'll make it pass the first round yet. Denver leads 2-1 and Mavs lead 3-1.

If I could go to a playoff game I would go, but my team the Raptors didn't make the playoffs, and even if they did its a six hour drive from my place.

But I would love to go see one.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I know. Denver needs to win tonight in order to keep their spirits high. If they lose then it will have lost 2 games in a row and the Hornets will have some great momentum going into game 5. I'd like to see Denver win the next two and move on to round 2. I'm sort of assuming that will happen but there are no promises of course.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hornets are a good team, so I wouldn't count them out right away. Paul and West make a good duo, but so does Anthony and Billups. I really hope the Nuggets do win though, they're my favorite team in the Western Conference. Carmelo is also one of my favorite players.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have actually never been to any NBA game before...no team in St Louis doesn't help with that.

Looks like Dallas is going to beat the Spurs as I type this and the Nuggets are on their way