Will this player make the Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, May 29, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright I want to start this game. I will mention a player, and you have to say if he's going to make the Hall of Fame or not, and you have to explain why you selected that answer. You have to give a good description, not say just because he won a championship or an MVP give a good long description. After your done please mention another player.

Michael Redd?

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

No

While he has done alot for the Bucks organization, I honestly dont believe he has done enough to make it to the Hall Of Fame, he hasnt lead Millwaukee to any finals I know of nor has he lead them to deep major playoff runs. I do think he's one of the best players the Bucks have ever had, but with out a finals apperance and constant successful seasons I doubt he has HOF potential.

Ray Allen?

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Yes. He is one of the best point guards of our time and I think that he certinly has done enough during his career to deserve a spot in the hall.

Alanzo Mourning

4. He's a shooting guard.

5. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

Ray allen.
    Nope. He's a scorer and that's it. His teams had done nothing in the playoffs and the rest of his game is medicore.
    Alonzo Mourning. No, he hasn't played at a high level long enough to be considered a HOF'er.
    18 ppg and 9 rpg in this day does not a HOF'er make.

Reggie Miller

6. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes. It's going to be really hard for people to vote yes for him on the ballot because he's never won a championship. But with the other accomplishements he did during his time in the NBA will give him the final push to make it.

Jason Kidd

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no doubt in my mind that Jason Kidd will make the Hall of Fame, he's third in career triple doubles, he's up there in all time assists. He has led his team to two championship series, but lost both, if he doesn't win a championship it might hurt him a bit, and he's not all that good in scoring, but he makes it up by playing good defense and passing the ball and rebounding it.

Tony Parker?

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Typo that I didn't see.

As for Parker while he has been good to this point in his career he still has a long time before he can be up there with the best guards of all time. But at the same time if he can keep up a great status with the Spurs and being a great guard I would not put it past him.

9. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

No, yes hes a good point guard, but i dont think he has what it takes to be a Hall of Famer

Tim Duncan

10. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Tim Duncan is guaranteed to make the Hall of Fame. After his career is over he'll be regarded as one of the best players to ever play the game.

Steve Nash