will there be an adobe flash player for cell phones

sailorruby

Registered Member
hey does anybody know if when's there gonna be a flash player for mobile phones i was just wondering can somebody please tell me i'll be very thankful for that:D

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Adobe - Mobile and Digital Home

Adobe aims to empower device manufacturers, system‐on‐chip vendors, content providers, and service providers to deliver engaging experiences that run consistently across desktops, mobile phones, and digital home and consumer electronic devices by leveraging the Adobe® Flash® Platform.
Does that answer your question?
------
Even better!

Adobe - Flash Lite

Based on the Adobe® Flash® Platform, Adobe Flash Lite® 3 is a highly optimized implementation of the Flash runtime for mobile phones, consumer electronic devices, and Internet-connected digital home devices.

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Actually, if I wanted to be a dick to you, I'd have called you a great fat spacker and told you "Try checking here, you moron."

Admittedly, though, the second response was rather blunt. However, no offence was intended.

sailorruby

Registered Member
oh i i'm really sorry man forgive me i know i was like that well yes that makes it better so when is it gonna come out

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that; for some odd reason, the iPhone has very little, if any, flash support. Strange, considering competing smartphones do.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Apple refuses to allow Flash support. I think nearly all other phones do/will support flash soon.