• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Will the Sedin twins ever get split up?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
All hell as broken loose in Vancouver. Mike gillis will get fired and I won't be surprised if John Torterella follows him on the way out. If the new Canucks regime decides to blow it up, including the Sedin twins..do they go together or in separate deals?

Sidenote: I'm not aware if their contracts have a No Trade Clause.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
It wouldn't shock me if they tried their damnest to stay together. I can see the idea of them being moved in separate deals, but I just don't see it happening. It's always sounded to me like you either had to get both of them or neither one of them.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I don't think it's ever going to happen as they've lasted this long together. When the chances are slim to none that you get drafted on the same team as lottery picks, and it happens than you do everything in your powers to stick together. Which they clearly did throughout their career.

Sabby

Dickey's Flow said:
I don't think it's ever going to happen as they've lasted this long together. When the chances are slim to none that you get drafted on the same team as lottery picks, and it happens than you do everything in your powers to stick together. Which they clearly did throughout their career.

Only by injuries, they have to stay together, they have amazing chemistry that could not be duplicated when one doesn't have the other.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If a team inquires about one of them, it would be stupid if he didn't ask for them in a package deal.

Also, let's say Daniel gets traded, and Henrik doesn't, I really believe Henrik would demand a trade shortly after.