Movies Will Smith

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by smer, Jun 24, 2009.

1. smer

smer New Member

Will Smith is my favorite actor, hands down. Any movie with him in it is always good, even if I usually don't like what genre it is. He can play any role! He can be funny, serious, romantic, dramatic, crazy, seductive, you name it. Ha, and he's also pretty hot!

What do you think about him?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

will smith is good.

anyway i would go for Julia Roberts, Richard Gere, Charlize Theron, Leonardo Dicaprio, Renee Zellweger.
    they're all so talented.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

He definitely has some great range and for a 40 year old guy, he's looking pretty fucking good and his acting only gets better.

4. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

He's definitely one of my favorite actors. He seamlessly moved from comedy to drama.

He's very convincing. Whenever I watch him, I feel like I'm in the movie.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Switching from Hitch to I Am Legend in the same sitting can be jarring because he does so good in both like you said Impact. He's a very convincing actor.

6. smer

smer New Member

Is Will Smith Bisexual?

I recently heard that Will Smith is bisexual & has a gay & open relationship with his wife. So I looked it up and found a couple articles from 2008 saying that he hired male prostitutes or something, so I looked it up on YouTube and I couldn't find anything on it. I think that if it was true, the press & everyone would have made a big deal about it & would have had more articles on it. I highly doubt it is true, but

do you think it could be true?

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

So your first response to hearing that Will Smith is Bi is to look for gay sex vids of him?

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

He's in my top 5 but I'm not sure where I'd place him. I like that he can be funny and serious and doesn't just stick to one role. He has a lot of talent and I've said somewhere before that I can't believe he doesn't have an Oscar yet!

9. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

He's a pretty good all round actor.

Ranging from comedies all the way to dramas.

He is pretty talented, but that's as far as I'm going with it.

10. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

I notice that once an actor/actress has reached a certain level of success they're invariably accused of being gay/bi-sexual/whatever. I don't know about the rumors of Smith being gay but he has said that he and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith have an agreement that if either of them want to have sex outside of the marriage they will let the other know.

Now, I have heard that Jada is a lesbian/bi-sexual and for years she, Stacy Dash and Queen Latifah have had a three-way relationship.