• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Will Smith

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Haha yeah...dyings ALWAYS fun lol.

A

Angel03

He's a good actor. Every now and then I used to watch Prince of Bel Air. I liked I Robot, Men In Black 1 and 2. Then, I enjoyed watching Hitch, thought it was cute and funny. I saw Bad Boys 2 and probably part of the first one. Wild Wild West, I decided to rent long ago, it was ok, kind of weird. There are other movies but I can't think of them at the moment.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Will Smith is a good guy. Over the years, he showed his talent time and time again through tv, music, and movies. He's a really talented guy and I always look forward to see what he does next.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I forgot about Bad Boys I and II, I enjoyed them both, first one I liked better as well.

Italiano

Film Elitist
It would be interesting to see Smith die in one of his movies, only because we've never seen him die on screen before.

The Bad Boys series was very good,

I never saw Ali

The first MIB was good, Second was o-k,

And when I watched I-Robot I had the sudden urge to buy 2005 Converse shoes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I forgot to mention Hitch. I think that was his funniest movie that he made, even though Kevin James help with that a lot. I also think he's a very talented actor because he can play any kind of roles.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Will requested Kevin James be on in the movie, beacuse he watches King of Queens.

Blur

iPimp
I thought Hitch was insanely boring and only had a few funny parts.