Movies Will Smith

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What do you think about him? I liked him since Fresh Prince of Bel air. Then he started to act in movies. I didn't like him in his early movies, the first movie of his that I liked was Enemy of the State which is an awesome movie, then the bad boyz movies was amazing and other movies in between. Overall I think he's a talented actor.

2. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

he is FUNNY, my favorites from him is I-Robot, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and some of his songs too

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes I Robot was great movie I think, I saw it maybe like four times, and each time was really good. I also enjoyed watching Ali which he did an Oscar worth role portraying Mohammad Ali.

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

but in the year 2035 wont be that Hi-Tech would it

5. I Robot was good, but Ali was HORRIBLE!

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

he was the shit in the 90s. great movies, great tv show...hell i even liked his cds. now i dont really like anything he tries to do, though i robot was good.

7. Hitch wasnt a bad movie, certainly better then Ali, that movie was so horrible, and the fight with George was WAY to long.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Also, Will Smith has never died in a movie, so it'll be interesting to see when that'll happen.

9. Yeah I dont recall him dying in a movie either, which is a suprise.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I remember seeing him on some talk show and the host mentioned it. He said that he hasn't died in any of his movies yet, but he thinks it could be fun.