Will New England finish undefeated?

D

Doe or Die

Their only real challenge is Pittsburgh. So will they go undefeated?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
As a Pats fan, I want to immediately say yes, but I will wait to see the Pittsburg game. They're an incredible team this year and finishing 15-1 is not bad at all in my book.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
They will probably lose to some team no one would anticipate. I think the Pats will beat Pittsburgh. Probably 15-1.

Miami will also probably win a game this season that they should probably lose. So they will probably be 1-15.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe they'll lose to the Steelers as well, and if McNabb is healthy and plays against the Pats they might give them some problems as well. It's a great accomplishment to go undefeated, but it doesn't matter if you don't win the big prize, so in my opinion it's a great accomplishment, but doesn't mean much if you don't win the Superbowl.

Vegito728

Registered Member
If Mcnabb is healthy along with Westbrook then the Eagles could give the Pats some trouble. I say they go 15-1. I think they’ll lose to a team nobody expects.

I think Pittsburgh will give them a run for there money. If the Steelers are healthy, and they have there regular lineup, I think Pittsburgh has a shot to beat them. Ben Roethlisberger is one of those guys that want to win, and that will do anything to win. I love that competitiveness, especially for a guy that's the leader of the team and plays quarterback.

Steelers defense always keeps them in games. And I mean always, they always keep the Steelers close into ball games. That gets the offense fired up, and they come out firing on all cylinders!