• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Will Max Pacioretty get 40 goals this year?

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
40 goals is a big achievement and not many say they have done that. Max Pacioretty has 19, we'll say he's half way there with the 2nd half of the season left. I think he can do it. I think he has one of the most presided shots in the league and is very fast. He doesn't have the points, but he's not their to make passes. I don't see him getting more than 65 points. He doesn't have many assists now and I don't think he will unless others start scoring. He deserved making the US olympic team and it shouldn't be a surprise.
What makes you think he will or will not get to that achievement?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's definitely talented enough to do so, but I don't believe he'll reach it this season - might do it a few times in his career though.

I just think that he would need to go on a real hot streak for him to achieve forty goals. Also, to add that he gets injured quite often, that doesn't work in his favor - even though he's usually a quick healer.

My guess is that he finishes the season with 32-34 goals.

I don't know, man. If he had a better start to this season, I'd say probably yes but he got started too late to keep the pace. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he reached the 35-goal mark but that's the most I can see him score this season.

TORHABSFAN

He has hit the half way mark after only playing 38 games. I hae no doubt he is capabile of 40 if he could stay healthy for 82. Sadly I have no doubt that he isn't. he will break 30 proabably even 35 but won't hit 40.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I can see him scoring 35 consistently, might have one or two 40 goal seasons in him. People bring health into the mix..which I have no problem agreeing with, but consistency is a huge problem for Max when it comes to scoring. Before reaching his 20th tally last night, his last goal came against the Stars on January 2nd.

TORHABSFAN

Dickey's Flow said:
I can see him scoring 35 consistently, might have one or two 40 goal seasons in him. People bring health into the mix..which I have no problem agreeing with, but consistency is a huge problem for Max when it comes to scoring. Before reaching his 20th tally last night, his last goal came against the Stars on January 2nd.
4 games isn't all that bad.

freewings

If he didn't get hurt he would have hit 40. I hope he stays healthy for the rest of the year. Maybe he can still do it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crouton Video Games 8
Crouton Movies & TV 40
StroShow NBA 5
K NBA 5
Babe_Ruth Baseball 8