• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Will Manifest Be Renewed For Season 3?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anybody else here watching Manifest on NBC?

My wife and I just finished binge watching season 2, only to find out it hasn’t officially been renewed yet.

If you aren’t watching it, it’s one of my favorite new shows lately. Very much LOST meets This is Us, if that‘a even possible.

Supernatural sci-fi meets deep relational storytelling.

I highly recommend it.

I’ve read season 3 is likely delayed in being renewed due to COVID, but also because the season hasn’t completed airing in the UK, and NBC wants to see all the data and ratings before making a firm decision to renew.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Very much LOST meets This is Us
That sounds pretty interesting. I've definitely heard of the name, but I don't watch a lot of network TV, so I never got around to it. I'll have to see if the first season is on Hulu or Netflix and give it a go.