Will Lindros get hurt??

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Forbidden, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

As we all know, Eric Lindros has a lot of talent, but gets injured like every season. Do you think he'll be able to make it through this season without getting injured?

I think that he'll get injured about 30 games into the season.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's really hard to say. I'll go out there and a make a bold prediction. Eric Lindross will play atleast 70 games this season, because he knows that this might be is last chance to play in the NHL.

3. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

He's one of the toughest guys in the NHL, he's just so prone to injury after the Stevens hit. If he gets caught with his head down this season, he'll be done, although I'd like to see him suceed. He entered the league hailed as the next Gretzky.

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Well the problem is there really isn't any way to predict how the rigors of NHL hockey will fare on a player's body. Lindros tried to play power center, but he's simply too fragile for it. He should have played like Thornton does, using his size to draw penalties and create space, instead of being physical.

He'll suffer a fairly substantial injury at some point through the season, and then that's the end of Lindros.

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I'm actually surprised he got signed. I respect him and his playing but I don't believe he's thinking about his health. He's gotten hurt big time in the past and could be one hit away from being a vegetable. I say he's gonna get hurt before the All-Star break.