• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Will Johnny Maziel have a successful career in the NFL?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Johnny Manziel had his pro day today and he looked pretty good.

What are your thoughts, do you believe Manziel will be a successful quarterback in the NFL or he'll turn out to be a bust?

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Honestly I have my doubts, I think he'll add some flash to the game, but I'm not so sure he won't fizzle out in a few years, given his small stature.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Honestly, nothing would surprise me with him. I say that mainly cause I've seen more than my share of future superstars go from college to the NFL, only to never amount to much of anything. I'm always skeptical of quarterbacks, and any player really, when they get drafted.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I said this on Twitter, but he reminds me a lot of Doug Flutie. Small for an NFL quarterback, has speed that can kill, and has a very strong arm.

Should be interesting to see if his career goes the same direction as Doug.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
Johnny Manziel had his pro day today and he looked pretty good.

What are your thoughts, do you believe Manziel will be a successful quarterback in the NFL or he'll turn out to be a bust?

Imo, he'll be a bust. His decision making is bad. He had a great team around him. Mike Evans is a top 3 WR in this class and he made Manziel look good. Manziel will struggle reading defenses, have difficulty absorbing hits at the next level, and miss Evans. I'd take Blake Bortles ahead of him.