Will HBK ever win the World Title again

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's been since 2002 that HBK last won the World Title. He's had his oppurtunities to win it, but the WWE decided to make him lose everytime.

In your opinions do you think Shawn Michael will win the World Championship Title before he retires?

It's possible. He can very well do it with his character and reputation. He's a skilled athlete and all WWE needs to do is put him in a good feud with the champion. He put on a great show vs Batista, and that shows he can do it in the near future. If WWE decides...

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Shawn Michaels will become the heavyweight champion again eventually. He is the kind of guy who doesnt need the belt but he deserves another run with the strap. If Triple H is going to have it 12 times, Michaels deserves it again for sure.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I think Shawn Michaels will become the heavyweight champion again eventually. He is the kind of guy who doesnt need the belt but he deserves another run with the strap. If Triple H is going to have it 12 times, Michaels deserves it again for sure.
I totally agree.

When thinking about this, I considered the Undertaker. The fans love it when he gets to carry the strap, and it would probably be the same for HBK. He also deserves the nod, considering that he missed a good chunk of his career while out with his injured back.

:lol: Now, an ode to HBK's entrance:

"I'm just a Booker T...Booooker Teeeeee! I'm not your Sucka....Suckaaaaa!"

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nice stuff with the Booker T quote haha. Just like Undertaker hasn't had a long title run its been way too long with HBK. And good point he missed so much time with the injury. Its a miracle he still wrestles today.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Nice stuff with the Booker T quote haha. Just like Undertaker hasn't had a long title run its been way too long with HBK. And good point he missed so much time with the injury. Its a miracle he still wrestles today.
That's true.

From time to time I get sick of HBK's current role, but he's been in some GREAT feuds as of late with Batista and Jericho - I'm hoping that the One Night Stand match becomes a triple threat somehow.

I need to remind myself that The Rockers were my absolute favorites as a 4 year old WWF fan!

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's true.

From time to time I get sick of HBK's current role, but he's been in some GREAT feuds as of late with Batista and Jericho - I'm hoping that the One Night Stand match becomes a triple threat somehow.

I need to remind myself that The Rockers were my absolute favorites as a 4 year old WWF fan!
I hear what you're saying about HBK but for some reason I always enjoy him. I like him more than HHH to be honest. Anyways I wouldnt mind a HBK heel turn but I just dont know how likely that actually is. It would be a nice change of pace, though.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I hear what you're saying about HBK but for some reason I always enjoy him. I like him more than HHH to be honest. Anyways I wouldnt mind a HBK heel turn but I just dont know how likely that actually is. It would be a nice change of pace, though.
I think he's probably reached that "point of no return" when it comes to going heel. He's the seasoned vet that everyone will cheer.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he's probably reached that "point of no return" when it comes to going heel. He's the seasoned vet that everyone will cheer.
I know what you mean but there's gotta be a way for him to make the fans hate him. He has to turn on them or do something so drastic they'll be unable to cheer him.

I dont have any suggestions, just a thought.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I know what you mean but there's gotta be a way for him to make the fans hate him. He has to turn on them or do something so drastic they'll be unable to cheer him.

I dont have any suggestions, just a thought.
It would be interesting...unless in a good storyline, he's kind of stale.