will france still be a great team without ZZ

R

RajaB

i dont think france will be a good team any more. besides losing ZZ there are rumours that ribery might go to a different team and also henry might retire soon.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I think as long as they have Henry they have a chance at being great. But If those players do leave they will have to rely on new talent from their country.

S

Stilo

No, they're getting old and I don't see France anywhere near WC semifinals for a decade.
Talent must appear.

Y

yigit1724

France have old players so all of them will retire after 1-2 years and they must prepare a new young team , i think only henry ribery is not enough for them!

R

RajaB

they said ribery is going to another team and henry is getting old so dont rely on them to much.

F

FCXShogun

Well as mentioned before France is a veteran team that mean they have many players with expirience in other words they have old players lol anyway well I think Ribery and Henry might still hold on how bout Saha? Neville I think they are also good players (MU I think) anyway well I do agree tho they need new talents if they want to be a strong contender...

S

samchi12

I think France will be fine without ZZ but some player on the team are also too old and may retire soon. Henry needs to step up for France. Madualo or watever his name is, is a good player so they will be fine I think.