will detroit come back or will miami go to the nba finals?

S

showtime

the favorit in east is detroit, but they are down 3-1, can the team with the best record of the regular season recover an go into the finals ore will miami, a team, witch has lost nearly all games in the regular season against strong teams, win the series?

i think detroit will come back to win the series, because the were down against the heat last year too, wade was in the final games injured but detroit is strong enaugh. its like the lakers-suns series, suns were down 2 and the lakers were very strong in the games before, but they come back and now trhey are in the west-final.
so detroit will advance to the finals!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really doubt that the Pistons will come back because Shaq and Wade won't let it happen, especially Shaq because he promised a Championshiped in Miami, and last year he didn't win it and spoiled a 3-2 game lead, but he won't let that happen again. Miami will win game 5 as well.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Detroit's going back home so that's one good thing for them. They definitely have the potential to win trailing 3-1, but if the team is shooting badly, there's nothing you can do about it. Miami will definitely hold strong considering what happened last year.

H

hZm

Pistons will come back... or atleast I hope.

I they have it in them to come back and take the series in 7. But something doesn't seem right with the Pistons right now. I have a feeling this has to do with Ben's contract. I have no idea why.

BTW showtime, I like your avatar. Its from my "iBall" wallpaper.

T

T-Bag

Detroit has the tools to do it but can they? I think not cause they're not playing with the same kind of heart they did during the regular season.The series against Cavs really seemed to tire them out while Miami had an easy series against the NJ Nets.
These series are showing why the Heat traded for Walker,Posey,J-Will and acquired Payton.They are crafty veterans and know what to do.Miami just has to run things through Shaq to get them open.
I wouldn't be too surprised if Miami wins the series 4-1.

A

air jordan

i definitely think the pistons are a really good team
but i love the heat and wade and Shaq are on fire this series so i think the heat will go all the way to the finals

K

kissingslits

air jordan said:
i definitely think the pistons are a really good team
but i love the heat and wade and Shaq are on fire this series so i think the heat will go all the way to the finals
lol, ??? ... So you posted this today, the day after Miami won the series, and say "i think the heat will go all the way to the finals"?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
haha, that's what I was thinking, or maybe he's on a different time zone. I don't know.

But Heat won nonetheless. Too bad I only got to watch the last 3 seconds.