will Blue jays make the playoffs??

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by RajaB, Jul 4, 2006.

1. RajaB

RajaB Guest

I think the blue jays will make the playoffs this year. it wil be hard for them kuz of the teams boston and yankees but we will hold them off.

2. Any other division and they make the playoffs. AL East? Nah.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

The Blue Jays are a good team. But they have no chance of making the playoffs. There are team like the Yankees, Red Sox, White Sox and the Tigers and one of them ain't even going to make it. I think the Tigers will win the Central divison and the White Sox will win the wildcard. And I think the Red Sox will win the East leaving the Yankees out of the playoffs..

4. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

The Blue Jays have a lot of good players such as Vernon Wells, Roy Halladay, and Alex Rios (DL), but they just don't have enough firepower to be the wild card for the A.L.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You can't say they have no chance because that is false there only 3.5 games away from first place, they're playing really good baseball lately, they just need a little luck on their side, and there's a very important 4 game set against the Yankees coming up we need a sweep.

6. Vegito728

Well if they make I'll be surprised. But I don't see it happening the Yankees have been hot as of late too.

7. Babe_Ruth

Yes I know that, but the Jays are winning games as well, you guys cannot consider them out right now because they're only 3.5 games away, which is not a lot. They just need to beat teams like the Bo Sox and the Yankees, also the other teams, but mostly those two, and if they do they should make it. There's no chance they will win the Wild Card.

8. Vegito728

I will not count them out yet. But I just can't see it happening but stranger things have happened. But imagine how good you guys would be if you would have kept Carpenter.

9. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

The only way the Jays make the playoffs will be by winning the AL East outright. Anythings possible, but the wild card will come out of the central.

Hoosier.

10. Babe_Ruth

That's what I said Hoosier, we all know that the Wild Card will be won in the Central, but I am very mad because the Blue Jays bullpen blew it yesterday, John Gibbons should put Ryan in the 8 and 9 to seal the game.