• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Will Antionio Brown return this season?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.

Lamar Jackson was getting some work in with Jerry Jeordy and Antonio Brown recently. AB looked to still have his game.

Historically these guys land on mediocre teams or teams with strong locker rooms. He's already burned his bridges in Vegas and New England. No way he goes back to Seattle. Baltimore is an intriguing choice because they're already strong at receiver and could use his skills. The Bucs say they have no interest.

Another intriguing option would be Dallas. They would be fine without AB for X amount of weeks and he makes that team better at a decent price. Jerry loves his headcase players, too.

Do you think he's far enough from his issues to get reinstated? How long of a suspension is he looking at when he returns?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I wanna say no, but every time I count one of these troubled athletes out... a franchise chooses winning over doing the right thing and they end up landing somewhere. Haha.

Where? I have no clue. Dallas would be the most fun. Baltimore would be pretty great. And as far fetched as it would be, I like the Cam & AB going to save the Bengals idea from McAfee's show. Should be interesting no matter what happens.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's hard to say with him. He reminds me a lot of Josh Gordon, however, just a tad different. They both have gifts, they just cannot still on the field, but people keep giving them chances after chances. I do believe that he will sign somewhere, don't know when, or how long he's going to play for, but someone is going to give him another chance - and just cut him if he doesn't follow the rules.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Reactions: Doc

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There was a lot of talk of him joining Brady in Tampa...until Arians said naaahhh

I would be surprised if he comes back at this point. I guess ya never know...

Reactions: Doc