• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii U Wii U GamePad Art

Taliesin

Registered Member
Boy, I wish there were more folks on this forum that owned a Wii U. Then they could download Art Academy, draw cool stuff on their GamePads, and share the results in this here thread!

Oh well, can't have it all. I'll share some of my GamePad art instead. I've already posted this piece in my personal art thread, but I thought I'd share it in this one too.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
I don't have art academy (I have got a Wii U though). Maybe I'll look into that sometime when the mood for drawing takes me.

That one looks really good though! Is that a she-devil? :lol:

I don't really have a knack for drawing characters. I draw artifacts, maps, architecture, etc.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I don't have art academy (I have got a Wii U though). Maybe I'll look into that sometime when the mood for drawing takes me.

That one looks really good though! Is that a she-devil? :lol:

I don't really have a knack for drawing characters. I draw artifacts, maps, architecture, etc.
Yup, it's a she-devil! :D

Artifacts, maps, and architecture would be interesting to see. I say do it! :nod:

dDave

V.I.P.
Maybe I'll get photoshop one of these days and try making stuff in there (it's got a lot of features I know I would use if I had them), I draw everything by hand at this point in time. I'd like to share some stuff I've drawn over the years, some of it looks pretty cool but I'm definitely just an amateur.

How much is art academy though?

Taliesin

Registered Member
I don't quite recall. I think it wasn't that much though. No more than $15 Australian anyway.

Taliesin

Registered Member
First piece of GamePad art for 2014. Ain't she a cutie? :D