• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Wii Sports glitch

Gwiz

Registered Member
I jsut found this out the other night and there was a glitch on a Wii sports. I was playing Wii Fitness and there's a situation where there's about 100 bowling pins and you get one roll to see how many you knock down. The gltch is you roll the ball on the border and it bounces off that to hit all the pins down. It's the first time that I've done that all the pins down with about 100 of them. I think it's impossible to knock them all down without a glitch.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
But can you repeat that glitch? I'm not even sure if it's a glitch. It could have just been a really good shot if you can't duplicate it more than once.

cheezer465

Registered Member
yeah ive also knocked down all of the pins on the last stage

cheezer465

Registered Member
I jsut found this out the other night and there was a glitch on a Wii sports. I was playing Wii Fitness and there's a situation where there's about 100 bowling pins and you get one roll to see how many you knock down. The gltch is you roll the ball on the border and it bounces off that to hit all the pins down. It's the first time that I've done that all the pins down with about 100 of them. I think it's impossible to knock them all down without a glitch.
You spelled just and glitch wrong.:shake:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Its not a glitch, if you look there are red lights (one on each rail)

If you ride the rail, and hit the switch, its sets off a 'explosion' which knocks down all the pins, you can even see the red lights on the first stage, you just cant hit the switch till the 10th frame